Friday, June 7, 2013

C4T #1



For my C4T assignment, I was assigned to Jason Hahnstadt who has a blog that is titled The Flipped Coach. Jason Hahnstadt is currently an assistant varsity football coach and assistant track coach at New Trier High School in Illinois. He also teaches Physical Education at Kelinworth School District. His blog is about taking the flipped classroom model into athletics and physical education.
Youth Soccer Association

In my comments I explained who I am and why I was commenting on his blog. His latest two posts were titled Flipping in Physical Education 2.0: It's all about the videos! and What is Flipped Coaching?. These two posts were similar because they both involved using technology in coaching and teaching physical education. In the post he basically explains the concept of a flipped classroom which is to teach or coach using technology by recording videos and having the students or athletes learn from the videos. In my comments I also mentioned how I am going to be a physical education teacher and that I will use his version of the "Flipped Classroom" when I start to teach and coach. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for technology in PE! You need to check out Mr Robbo, too. My one suggestion is to fix the ALT and TITLE modifier so that the URL is the ALT and the description of the image is the TITLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Bailey's comments. i endorse what she wrote.

    ReplyDelete